Top companies are looking for QA tester professionals with skills in:
- QuickTest Professional (QTP)
- Graphic User Interface (GUI)
- Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) Processes
- Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Six Sigma
QA Tester Job Description
- Responsible for creating an end-to-end test plan; executing the plan and managing all activities in the plan to ensure that all the objectives are met and that the solution works as expected. The solution should be tested in terms of functionality, performance, reliability, stability and compatibility with other legacy- and / or external systems.
- Make sure that testing is well defined, planned and executed. The analyst does this by ensuring that every phase and feature of the software solution is tested and that any potential issue is identified and fixed before the product goes live.
- Backend Testing role is focused on testing the database portion of the software solution; how the database interacts with the software solution.
Creating your profile is free, quick, and easyGet Started